Kristiina usually wakes up around 8 or 8:30 to eat and we play for 30-45 minutes. She is then ready to go back to bed for a nap. She already ate and played so we put her back in her crib to go back to sleep. She was just talking in her crib and laying down. Zeke woke up and went in her room and said hi, then came into my room and told me Kristiina was awake and for me to go get her. Zeke didn't have his implants on yet but he can read lips pretty well. I told him she was tired and she was going to go to sleep. He insisted that she was not and that we needed to go get her. He kept saying, "come on mommy, Kristiina's awake let's get her." I stayed in bed because I told him she needed to go to sleep. Zeke went into her room and said, "I will get you out Kristiina, grab my hands." He took her blanket out and then tried to get her out. Obviously it wasn't working so Zeke decided to get into her crib and get her out that way. I couldn't hear everything he said but I am pretty sure he said that he would push her out. Brandon then intervened and got Kristiina out for Zeke. I just thought it was the sweetest thing. Zeke loves Kristiina so much and will do anything for her and Kristiina just adores and loves her older brother. I love watching their sweet interactions with eachother!
Brandon then brought Kristiina into our bed and Zeke got in too. Zeke had his favorite cars from Cars 2 and he told Kristiina she could play with them. He said, "These are my favorite cars Kristiina, you want to play with me?" Now that is love! He loves his favorite cars and you have to be pretty special for him to let you play with his special cars.
Zeke also loves to help Kristiina with everything! He loves to feed her, get her things and just take care of her like a big brother should!
I sure wish Kristiina was looking at the camera! It is really hard to get a good picture of these two. Usually Zeke will make a weird face while Kristiina is looking at the camera or Kristiina is looking away. Oh well, maybe one day.
Notice her ponytail? I love it! She has so much hair on the top of her head and no where else, so since she hasn't wanted to wear headbands I can at least get an elastic and clips in her hair
2 comments:
I love them!
that's super cute, Alex! Love that Zeke loves his sister!
Post a Comment