Thursday, February 23, 2012

11 Months!

She is 11 months! Almost a year! I might actually cry, she has grown up way too fast!


At 11 months Kristiina is:
  • Walking like a pro! She has been walking for about a month and a half now and she is getting pretty good at it. 
  • Refusing now to keep anything in her hair.  She use to be okay to keep a ponytail and a clip in but now she just takes them out. So her hair always looks like the above picture! But she is still darling!
  • Finally sleeping all the way through the night and sleeps until around 7 or 8.  Took long enough but I can't complain she is such a good baby!
  • Eats, Eats and Eats! She eats like a pro! She often eats double of what Zeke eats. She must have my love of food genes and knows what is delicious. She is a smart one!
  • She refuses to sign! It makes me kind of sad. We have been working on signing for a few months and she just refuses.  I will sign 'more' and she will usually just say "moe, moe" but I guess it is okay.  She doesn't really need to sign since she can hear.  :) It did make it easy with Zeke though, he never threw tantrums because he could always tell me by signing what he wanted.
  • She talks and says:  
    • "moe" for more and for water.  Whenever she sees a cup and needs some water she yells Moe.
    • mama
    • dada
    • kitty
    • "zee-zee" for Zeke
    • and a few other things that she says over and over but I am not quite sure what they are yet.  :)
  • She does this fake laugh sort of thing, it is like a courtesy laugh and it is hilarious!
  • Kisses are hard to get from her unless you are Zeke or another baby. Makes me a little sad that I have to work so hard to get kisses from her but at least I know she loves to give her brother kisses.
  • She loves Zeke's drawer. We have a drawer in the kitchen that we put all of Zeke's cups in and other kid dishes and Kristiina has found it and loves to play in it.  She pulls out sippy cup lids and walks around with them in her mouth.  When I am cooking or doing something in the kitchen she always finds her way to the kitchen to play in the drawer or in the cupboard with all my plastic bowls.  It usually looks like a tornado went through my kitchen by the time I am done with dinner.
  • Loves playing with Zeke and all his cars. When Zeke isn't home she loves to carry around a car or two because Zeke usually doesn't allow her to play with just any car.
  • She still puts everything and anything in her mouth.

We love our baby girl! She is always so happy and such a joy to be around! Love you lots Kristiina!
       
     
     

No comments: