I am a couple weeks late posting this but...I can't believe my handsome little man is 4! I can hardly believe how much he has grown just in the last year!
Zeke is so funny and I love listening to him talk. He always has something to say and often talks too much! Sometimes when I tell him he needs to be quiet or not talk so loud or so much, I feel guilty. We want him to talk, and telling my deaf son not to talk so much or to be more quiet seems wrong, but it just shows that he is a normal 4 year old who can hear! We have worked so hard to get to this point and Zeke has worked even harder! We love his Cochlear implants and are so happy for all that Zeke has accomplished with them.
Zeke is such a fun kid and is definitely a jokester! He loves to tease and make others laugh and smile. He always knows how to bring a smile to my face when I need one. He reminds me that there is so much in life to be happy about.
| Zeke's Mater Teeth |
He loves playing hide and seek and has gotten really good at hiding and being quiet while hiding. Whenever he hears daddy opening the garage when he gets home from work, Zeke runs to find a place to hide.
Zeke loves going to school and loves to learn! He is always asking me questions to try and find out more. If he doesn't know what a word is he will ask me what it is or just assume it is a bad word and say, "that's a bad word, huh mom?" I then tell him what the word means and he usually figures out pretty quickly how to use the word in a sentence. He is a very smart kid.
Zeke's favorite thing in the world is anything from Cars 2! He loves watching the movie and playing with his cars and that is all he ever wants to do! He knew exactly what kind of party he wanted when I asked him. He said he wanted a Cars 2 cake with Grem (the orange car), Lightning "the Queen" and Francesco. Zeke wanted friends at his party this year so we invited friends over on a Saturday for his birthday! It was crazy, but a lot of fun! The kids had races, bean bag toss into a tire and they made license plates with glitter glue, foam letters and mini pom poms. They had a blast, I think! I made Zeke's cake and I was pretty ambitious at first. I made Grem out of fondant but it took me like an hour and a half so I ended up just using Zeke's Francesco and Lightning McQueen cars.
| My cute 4 year old! Why do they have to grow up so fast? |
| Zeke waiting to blow out his candles. Notice the cars in hand! He always has some sort of car in his hands. They take baths with him and even fall asleep with them. |
Happy Birthday Zeke! We sure love you and are so happy you are part of our family! You make us all smile and laugh and we love your sweet face around us. We don't know what we would do without you in our family, you have taught us so much and are such an important person in our lives. We love you Zekey!
No comments:
Post a Comment