My little man is 2! I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday that he was turning 1, time goes by way too fast. Sometimes I wish time would slow down! Zeke has grown up and changed so much in the past year. He has such a great sense of humor and loves to make mom and dad laugh. Zeke loves cars, probably more then anything, he loves animals, books, icecream, yogurt and candy, his toddler bed, stuffed animals especially his Zebra, his blanket, his binky, throwing things and putting daddy and mommy to sleep then waking us up with kisses or tickles.
He also loves HEARING! Zeke has been activated for 6 months and we have seen great progress. For a couple months I felt like speech and listening therapy wasn't doing anything for him, then in January he decided to be a lot more vocal and wanting to talk more. Some of his words include: "eep eep" for beep beep, "ooo ooo" for Choo Choo or train, "oh" for go, up, ow, meow, neigh, "mmm" for yum, wow, "ahh" for airplane, hi, uh-oh, eat, "woo woo" for police cars or firetrucks, and his newest word as of yesterday is More, which sounds more like "moe" or even mom. He has a lot more sounds that I am sure are words, I am just not sure what they are. We are very happy with the progress he has made in the last year! Happy Birthday Zekers! We sure love you!

4 comments:
happy birthday to Zeke! Wow, time DOES fly, huh? :) he's adorable. So glad he's doing so well!
Happy Birthday to Zeke! He is SOOO adorable. I'm glad he is doing so well with his cochlear implant! That's great!
How great that he's hearing and talking! He's probably actually fairly close to normal for his age even though he is just starting to talk. Easton has just barely started talking more, and it seems boys are usually a little later, so he's doing awesome! Good job and congratulations! :)
Happy Birthday Zeke!!! We love you! Hope you had a great birthday! Yea for all the new vocabulary!
Post a Comment