Thursday, February 25, 2010

Zeke's First Haircut!

Before

Look at that long hair! It was definitley time for a haircut! People started calling him a girl.

During

It was pretty traumatic for Zeke. He wiggled and screamed and reached to mommy. He absolutley hated it! It made me so sad. I tried giving him a sucker and he threw it, a car, a penguin and his binky. So sad. Brandon had to hold his head down so he wouldn't move!
After
Don't mind the Spaghetti face. He was going up to take a bath so I didn't clean it after he ate. Doesn't he look like such a big boy now!  I think his favorite part of the haircut was getting icecream after! I was so afraid that we would be cutting off all of his curls but he still has them! You are a brave boy Zeke!

5 comments:

Elissa said...

He looks so grown up. What a cutie!

The Hiatt's said...

Aww! His hair cut looks great!

Nicole said...

It looks great! And oh! what and adventure!!! =)

Jacque said...

He is so cute! Char just barely got her first haircut too!

I can't get over how adorable Zeke is!

Jonathan and Linsi said...

He looks just like a little Geddes! He is darling! Don't worry, the gaircuts get easier after they've had a few :)