Another one of my favorite things he says to me is "Good job Mommy" as he gives me a thumbs up. He tells me good job if I get him something from the cupboard like a bowl or just silly little things like after I put his shoes on or buckle him in his car seat. He is such a good little motivator and he knows how to make me smile.
At nursery Zeke learned about saying sorry. One day it took me a minute to figure out what he was saying. I figured he was saying sorry, he kept saying "sorry mommy" but I wasn't sure why he was saying it. I guess he was just being polite and trying out what he had learned in Nursery.
Another thing he is always saying is "let's see." I guess I say this a lot and he picked it up from me. Yesterday after he woke up he went to the dryer because I had just done a load of his laundry and hadn't folded it yet. He opened it up and stood with his hands on his hips saying "let's see" over and over again trying to decide what he wanted to wear.
At my mom's house she has this tree house/playhouse with little people he plays with and there is a little potty with it. My mom and sisters and I were in the kitchen talking and we heard Zeke talking with the little people. He kept asking the little people if they needed to go potty. We heard him say "potty?" then he would say "no potty!" He said it the exact way he tells me "no potty" when I ask him if he needs to go. He kept asking and I think he was asking each of the little people and they kept saying "no Potty!" Finally you hear him ask it one more time and this time the little person had to go and he said "yes potty!" I looked over and he put the little person on the potty and made a noise like the little person was peeing. It was very cute and I love how he uses his imagination to play.
We had a Christmas party last night for the Butterfield family. We were at Brandon's parent's and before we left I told Zeke he needed to go potty but he said he didn't need to go even though he was dancing. I told him if he went potty that he could go and open his presents at the party. He went potty and the next thing I know, he is carrying in his cousin Kennedy's opened present. It was pretty funny. He had just gone over to the Christmas tree and picked a present and opened it up. I guess next time I need to be a little more clear.
I sure love my Zeke! He is such a good boy and is so smart! He amazes me every day with new words and just his sweet personality! One morning right when he woke up he looked at me and smiled and said kiss and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He is going to be such a good big brother to his little sister! He will definitely take care of her and love her like crazy!

2 comments:
Seriously he's the cutest kid ever! You're one lucky mom!
What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment