Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Zeke's first day of school!


I can't believe my little Zekey started school yesterday! Time has gone by way too fast for my liking.  Zeke loved school and had such a fun time in his class and was excited to go to school again today.  Yesterday I drove him to school but today he was picked up in a van. I think it was harder for me to say goodbye to my almost 3 year old than it was for him to say goodbye to me.  

Zeke putting his name under his hook for his coat and backpack
We are sad we no longer get to go to Zeke's Toddler Therapy Class and we will miss all of our friends we have met there.
Zeke talks about his friends in toddler class all the time and I know that he loved going.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Look how big and grown up he looks. What a little stud! Yea for the first day of school!