Monday, November 29, 2010

Disneyland!

 At the beginning of November we had the amazing opportunity to go with my parents and family to Disneyland! It was so much fun and I can't wait to go again sometime! Zeke was so excited to go and see Buzz and Woody. Even though I am pregnant I still had a really good time. I still went on lots of rides just not the roller coaster ones and others that were too dangerous.
On the bus to Disneyland! He was actually saying Buzz and putting his arm out like he was Buzz.

Zeke and Nissa enjoying Cotton Candy while the big kids went on the big rides.
Mumma, Nissa, Zeke and Aunt Elissa enjoying the carousel.

Nissa and Zeke waiting in line for Toy Story Mania! Definitely Zeke's all time favorite! He thought it was so much fun and couldn't stop talking about it. In the morning before we would leave to Disneyland waiting for our bus, Zeke would start talking about Buzz and Woody and "pop, pop, pop" because on the ride you shoot these guns that you pull the string to shoot.

Zeke was so excited to see Woody but when it was his turn for the picture he wouldn't even go up to him unless I held him and I couldn't be too close to Woody or he would hide in my arms.

Zeke loved the Teacups! I haven't ever been able to do the teacups because they make me sick. I love wild rides but can't do spinning ones. So Daddy got to take Zeke and of course Zeke picked the pink teacup. His favorite color right now is pink!

Zeke loved this ride too! He is definitely not afraid of any rides! He is a brave little kid!

Nissa, Zeke and I with Jesse and an Army guy!

Zeke was afraid to get his pictures with a lot of the characters unless I was with him, but he went right up to Rapunzel from Tangled. She was very cute and had very long hair that went all the way around the room!

Nissa, Zeke and Elissa on the teacups!

What is Disneyland without a picture of Mickey Mouse?

We had such a good time at Disneyland and are so happy that Brandon was able to take some time off of work and come with us for the last 2 days we were there.  One of the days we were there Brandon had just gotten off Splash Mountain and was all wet. Zeke felt Brandon's legs and turned to me with a very concerned, but pleasant look and said, "Daddy Peed!" It was the funniest thing ever, it was almost like Zeke was happy it wasn't him who peed his pants! It was such a great vacation and I am so grateful to my mom and dad for taking our family. It was so much fun having all my siblings there and my nieces.  Zeke and Nissa loved having eachother there. It is definitely a happy place!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Jealous! I love Disneyland! Isn't it weird how the kids are suddenly gun-shy as soon as they are near their favorite characters??? so glad you guys had a blast!