Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Monster Zeke!


Zeke didn't like his monster costume and wouldn't try it on while I was making it. This is actually the first time he wore everything and I had to bribe him with a hot wheels car and we watched Monsters Inc. I was so worried that I had spent so much time on his costume and he didn't like it and wouldn't wear it. I am just happy he wanted to finally wear it.  I think he finally understood that if he wore it he could get candy from saying Trick-Or-Treat. He usually only said Treat though.  

Zeke and Nissa cleaning out the Nissa's pumpkin. I am sad that we didn't carve our pumpkins but we just ran out of time. Zeke enjoyed it and kept saying that it was dirty and "ooo"

Strawberry Shortcake and Monster

Nissa made the cutest Strawberry Shortcake ever! She looks really cute as a red head too. My mom is very talented and made her cute costume.
We got home from my mom's and Zeke was so tired! It was only like 6:30 and he fell asleep on the floor. I woke him up a little later so we could go trick or treating. He was still pretty tired that he wanted me to carry him the entire time so we didn't go to very many houses.

3 comments:

Bradi said...

What a cute costume! :) You are so crafty to make it yourself. I need some sewing lessons. ;)
I didn't know you guys were expecting but I'm way excited you are having a little girl! Congrats!

Missy said...

Wow, I can't believe you made that costume! Very nice. Nissa's costume is also awesome.

The Brights said...

Wow - I need to visit more often!

Congratulations on your baby girl! Zeke is going to make such a sweet big brother.

Very cute costume! I agree, you're very crafty!!