Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's A...

Girl!

I had my Ultrasound Yesterday and we were so excited to find out we are having a girl! Before I got pregnant I had a thought that our next child would be a girl.  Also this pregnancy has been so completely opposite of Zeke. With Zeke I hardly felt sick and if I did it was in the mornings, but I could eat and feel much better. With this pregnancy I was pretty sick for about 6 weeks all day long and eating didn't even make me feel better. I am finally feeling better but still have some mornings that are a little rough. I have also been craving sugar and anything sweet, with Zeke sweet things made me sick! I can't even tell you how excited we are to have a little girl! Brandon claims he is more excited then me, but I am pretty sure I am the most excited!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

YAY!!! How fun!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Nicole said...

congratulations!!!!!!!! How exciting! I'm totally jealous!

Elissa said...

Yay! for baby girls! That will be super fun for Kat to have a little girl cousin close to the same age. Can't wait to see you!

Natalie said...

This is so exciting! Can't wait!