Here are some random pictures from the past couple of months.
Zeke decided he needed to clean the floor. While cleaning his pants fell down. Zeke is such a good helper, he loves to help me clean, especially the floors. If he ever spills something he grabs a towel from the drawer and wipes it up.
Zeke's 2nd day of his Toddler Therapy Group. Can you tell he is excited to go? He loves going which just makes me think he is going to love Preschool when he turns 3.
Zeke and I have spent a lot of days in our pajamas since I haven't been feeling well, hence the messy hair. Zeke was going to take a nap, I went downstairs for maybe 2 minutes and came back to Zeke using a Permanent marker drawing a face on my mirror. He did a pretty good job and was very proud of his work. I better hide the markers better.
We told Zeke to go get in bed and this is where he went. He wanted to fall asleep in the dryer and made us turn off the light to the dryer. I can't believe how big Zeke is getting. He is no longer my little baby boy, he is my tall handsome little man. I love him so much!




2 comments:
He is getting to be so big! Great pictures :)
What a cute little kid! Can't believe he fit in your dryer!
Post a Comment