For Earth Day a couple weeks ago, Zeke and I celebrated by making an earth cake! He loved licking the spatula the best!
Monkey Face
Kisses anyone?
Our Earth Cake. I especially like how the flour that I dusted the pan with made it look like there was cloud cover on our Earth!
I also celebrated Earth Day by recycling some of Brandon's old shirts to make new shirts for Zeke.








5 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love that little face, and can't wait to see him. The cake turned out beautiful. I think I need the recipe so I can do it with Nissa. The shirts are darling. You are so creative Al.
Wow Alex, you're so creative! Way to go... the shirts look awesome!
Wow you are handy dandy girl! I love how you can recycle shirts to make Zeke CUTE new shirts. Love the Earth cake!
Zeke is darling and those shirts you made are awesome! You are very crafty : )
Wow, I haven't stopped by to check out your blog lately! I get caught up in all the blogs on deafvillage.com and forget to check out the ones on my sidebar...
Cute pictures!! What a goof!
And
You are very creative!
Post a Comment