I went to Denver at the beginning of April to help out Elissa and play and snuggle with her darling little ones. I didn't get very many pictures and I am sad about that but I had a wonderful time having tea parties with Nissi and going shopping in the pantry with Nissi. I especially loved holding little Kat and spending time with my sister. It was a nice little 4 day vacation. Thanks Elissa for letting me spend time with you and your darling girls! I sure miss them and wish they were closer! :(
When I got home from Denver I got to spend some time with some more fun visitors that we don't see very often. Mandi and Kennedy came to visit and it was so fun to have them here. Zeke was such a good helper with Kennedy. If I was ever holding her he would have to climb on my lap and have me hold him too. I think he was a tiny bit jealous.Zeke wanted to hold Kennedy all by himself, but he wanted to be laying down on the couch to hold her. Funny little guy.
He also had lots of fun giving her lots of kisses and Kennedy actually gave some back to him. It was so fun to have them visit and we sure will miss them.
I made a new shirt for Zeke, actually I have made a few, but this is one of my best. I have had so much fun sewing for Zeke and I am so happy that I finally have almost perfected my pattern! Zeke jumped right when I took this picture so I am sad that it chopped off half of his head...
Be sure to check out the video of Zeke saying Bubbles. It is pretty cute! We are pretty proud of Zeke, he has over 50 words and I feel like he learns a new word everyday! We just have to practice him saying the words more clear, but other then that he is doing great!






1 comment:
So fun that you got to go visit Elissa's family! Her little girls are so cute... and Zeke... my goodness! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment