A good friend, Jen, asked if Zeke and I wanted to go to the Aquarium with her to see the penguins and other neat sea creatures. The last time I went was on my Birthday 2 years ago on the day we found out that Zeke was deaf. I am glad we went though. Zeke was thrilled to be there, he loved it!
He loved pointing to all the different fish and he just kept talking and was so excited! I couldn't really tell what he was saying but I know that he loved it. After he got tired of looking at one thing he would ask for more and we would go to the next aquarium.
The penguins were my favorite! I think Zeke's as well. They were so cute and would come right up to the glass.
I thought this little polka dotted creature was so cute! I love black and white polka dots! We had a really fun time and it was so fun to watch Zeke and how excited he got with all the animals.




4 comments:
Zeke is so cute! The aquarium was pretty neat! makes me miss dads fish tank!
Cute! He is getting so big. What a handsome little guy. Can't wait to see you guys! Wednesday! Yea!
Yay! That was such a fun day!
Gavin loves the Aquarium to. He says Let's go see Nemo? lol! Maybe that is where we should meet up and play one of these days?
Post a Comment