I keep telling myself that I am going to be better at blogging but I am sorry it just doesn't happen so be prepared for a lot of pictures and updates.
We had a fabulous Easter! Zeke loved finding the Easter eggs and other fun treats. He got 2 Easter Egg hunts, one with Brandon's family and one with mine. It was so fun to watch him get so excited about finding the eggs.
He found lots of eggs in one spot and tried holding all of them at once. He could only hold 3 at a time.
At my parent's house he found lots of candy, a ball, a snake, and gardening tools. When he picked up the snake he wasn't quite sure what to think, he took a good look at it before putting it in his basket. Then he hissed like a snake. Zeke is looking and acting so big. I can't believe how much he has grown. The Sunday before Easter I got his church clothes out and I wanted him to wear a tie. He didn't want it on but after he saw that daddy was wearing a tie he was so proud to be wearing it. He went up to my bedroom and looked at himself in the mirror and touched his tie and smiled. My little future missionary.
Zeke is doing very well with his speech. He has at least 45 words now that I can mostly understand. He talks and babbles a lot and sometimes I have no idea what he is saying. It is so fun to watch him learn new words and try to say new things. When he tries to say something that is a little bit harder he does this little laugh thing mixed in with his jibberish, it is really cute I will try to get it on video because it is too funny. I will aslo try to put a list on the side of our blog of all the words Zeke is using and saying. Zeke is also understanding so much, almost everything I ask him or tell him he seems to understand.
Over Easter weekend we had some very fun visitors. Elissa and her family came to Utah to go to her Husband's grandma's funeral. It was so nice to have them here for the weekend. We sure miss them.
Meet Katherine, or Kat! She was born a few weeks ago and we absolutley love her. She is such a good baby, she hardly ever cries, she is very happy, she is so calm and relaxed and just perfect. Nissi loves being an older sister and does a great job at changing Kat's diapers or getting stuff that Kat needs.
Nissi and Zeke were so happy to see eachother. Zeke often wakes up and signs Nissi thinking that he will get to play with her that day. They sure love eachother and it was fun to see how well they get along with eachother now.
They love pushing around baby strollers and they each have one at Mumma's house. This time though they decided to push eachother around in the strollers. They had such a fun time as you can see in their expressions.
I was able to go visit Elissa in Denver last week and we had a good time. I left Zeke home with Brandon and was gone for 4 days. Man did I miss my little man and he missed me, he won't let me out of his sight! I will give more of an update on my little vacation after I upload pictures from my camera.










3 comments:
he is so dang cute!
What fun pictures!! Love Zeke in his cute little church outfit. Love his little face. The pictures of Kat are just precious, and the pictures of Zeke and Nissi are adorable. We sure miss you guys. Love ya!
Zeke's little church clothes are awesome! I am glad he is doing well. When are yu having baby #2? :) Kat is beautiful. Your a great sister to go visit Elisa. I am sure the company is much appreciated and enjoyed.
Post a Comment