Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Headbands, PJ's and Sunshine!

Okay, don't worry I don't let Zeke wear my headbands. He was just playing around trying on my headbands because he thought he was being silly.


I bought some cute PJ's at Wal-Mart because they were really cheap like $2 or $3. I put them on Zeke after his bath one night and they kept falling down. I thought they were a 3T because he can usually fit in them, but when I looked at the tag they were a 4T. Oops! Way too big. It was so funny watching him try and pull them up. I could tell he was starting to get really annoyed with pulling them up. Oh how I wish that were the case with my pants!

Zeke has absolutley loved the warmer weather and so have I! Every chance he gets he wants to go outside. He loves being outside playing in the dirt and enjoying the sunshine.
Daddy and Zeke working in the yard. Lots of yard work to be done!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

oh, alex.... his face looking into the camera where he's pulling up those pants is priceless!!! hahaha..... so funny.

Elissa said...

Oh, dear, that boy needs to eat more. He isn't a real Geddes is he. What a cutie!