Last weekend we had the opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House! It was beautiful. This is the best family picture at the temple we could get. Zeke wanted to play in the fountain and run around.
Mandi, Brandon's sister who lives in Virginia came to visit last week. We loved seeing her and loved that Zeke could get to know her a little better. Mandi is pregnant so we were teaching Zeke that the baby was in here tummy. We would sign where's the baby and Zeke would point to her stomach. One time when we asked him, he signed that the baby was stuck! It was darling.
Mandi, Brandon's sister who lives in Virginia came to visit last week. We loved seeing her and loved that Zeke could get to know her a little better. Mandi is pregnant so we were teaching Zeke that the baby was in here tummy. We would sign where's the baby and Zeke would point to her stomach. One time when we asked him, he signed that the baby was stuck! It was darling. Aunt Mandi and Zeke. (Zeke had an itch or was signing something)
This is Uncle Macy's hat, Macy is Brandon's brother who is serving a mission in Peru. Zeke saw it and wanted to wear it. He loved taking pictures with it on. It is funny now when I get the camera out he will usually smile pretty big and want his pictures taken.
I love this picture he looked at me and gave me this look with mischievous written all over it.

Last pictures! Just look at those curls! I am lovin' those curly things on his head.


I guess before I finish I should give an update on Zeke's progress. Ever since last night Zeke has not wanted to wear his implant. He knocks it off with his hand or bumps his head on something to get it off. He is being a stinker about keeping it on. He gets mad every time I put it on and it is just a fight. I have even tried turning it down but it doesn't matter, he won't even wear it when it is turned off. I hope this is just a phase of learning what his implant is for and what it does. Any mothers with children with implants did they go through the same thing?

My little boy is now 18 months old and goes to nursery! I can't believe it. He was so happy to go into nursery because he had been eyeing those toys for the last couple of months. They didn't even have to come and get Brandon and I at all the entire 2 hours.
This is Uncle Macy's hat, Macy is Brandon's brother who is serving a mission in Peru. Zeke saw it and wanted to wear it. He loved taking pictures with it on. It is funny now when I get the camera out he will usually smile pretty big and want his pictures taken.I love this picture he looked at me and gave me this look with mischievous written all over it.

Last pictures! Just look at those curls! I am lovin' those curly things on his head.


I guess before I finish I should give an update on Zeke's progress. Ever since last night Zeke has not wanted to wear his implant. He knocks it off with his hand or bumps his head on something to get it off. He is being a stinker about keeping it on. He gets mad every time I put it on and it is just a fight. I have even tried turning it down but it doesn't matter, he won't even wear it when it is turned off. I hope this is just a phase of learning what his implant is for and what it does. Any mothers with children with implants did they go through the same thing?
Other then that he is doing amazing! He babbles up a storm now. He has now repeated the ling sounds "ahh" "mmmm" and "eee" He is doing so good. He is recognizing different noises all the time and is getting very loud. He just talks/babbles every moment he can, and we are loving every moment of it!
6 comments:
Alex, he is so adorable. I'm so glad you guys are doing well!
Glad to see he's doing well. I found your blog through Heather's. Anyway, I am Paisley's Mom. She was implanted in May, and like you, I am loving the progress. Keeping it on in the car seems to be our challenge. I completely understand. Our little ones are so fun and so special. Send me an email and I will invite you to my blog- it's private.
Dani Hallows
jaredhallows@msn.com
Zeke is ADORABLE! Miss you guys.
Hi Alex--
I told my husband about Zeke always taking his implant off. He reminded me that some parents say their kids refuse to wear them when some part isn't working right--it's just an idea. We now have less than a month before our Alex gets implanted. I'm starting to get nervous about it. It's good to see that Zeke has already done well!
It sounds like Zeke is doing great and I can't believe those curls!! I'm excited to see you guys!
Love all the pics, he looks so cute in that hat. I bet it was so fun to spend some time w/ Mandi. And I'm sure it's so fun to hear Zeke babbling:) I remember back when Zeke was just tiny you would say that you were going to miss the babbling stage and now here it is, I'm so happy for you guys :)
Post a Comment