Zeke is one silly little boy! Lately he has been really into puckering his lips out for kisses and his cute monkey face. Adorable!

He is also into his cheesy grin, which I absolutely adore! He is so funny and he moves the bottom part of his jaw to the side so his cheesy grin is crooked!

He thought it was funny that he didn't slurp the noodle all the way up. He was very proud of his dangling noodle!
3 comments:
What a monkey! That first picture is so so cute!
He is so funny! I love his kissy lips.
Zeke is such a doll!
AG Bell is having a Ice Cream Social! Come and Have some fun. Meet other families
with children with hearing loss.
Date: 9/10/09
Location: Smith Fields Park, 200 E. 13400 S. Draper, Ut
Time: 6:30-8:30
I hope to see you guys there!
-Heather and Gavin
Post a Comment