Last week we went to Temple Square to see the lights with some of our friends. It was really cold!!!! I am so glad my mom told me to put Zeke in my little brother's old snowsuit because it was so cold. Did I mention it was cold? Zeke was so good just sitting in his stroller all bundled up he really enjoyed all the lights and riding on trax.

5 comments:
What a fun outing!!! Zeke looks adorable. What cute family pictures!
You guys look ridiculously cute all bundled up together. The lights are so gorgeous! I'll bet it was fun to see him respond to all the pretty colors. I have great memories of seeing the lights as a kid. SO magical!
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN??? I like the blog. nice pictures. I caught a typo though. You said it was your little brother's old snowsuit. I think you meant to say your little sisters old snowsuit... Light green and purple? Yeah, you must have meant sister.
Okay, fine it's faded blue.
I'm so LAME. I've looked at your blog more than once and haven't left ya a comment. Love that last pic of you guys. The lights are so pretty. I'm so glad we went to look at them this year. I haven't been for a few years. We should all go together next year. Grant really wants to be friends with Brandon. Tell Brandon I won't bust out anymore board games! :)
Post a Comment