Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

We had a really good Thanksgiving! We went to both of our family's dinners, Brandon's for lunch and mine for dinner. Zeke loved the mashed potatoes, gravy and he especially loved the pumpkin pie. Here are a couple of pictures from Zeke's first Turkey Day!

Grandma and Zeke enjoying appetizers before dinner.

Cousin Nissa loves Zeke! She loves giving him hugs.

Mmmmm! Pumpkin Pie!


3 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

Smart Kid!! I LOVE pumpkin pie :) Ky ate so much and love it as well. You did so much better taking pics of that. Guess that happens on your third right :)

Natalie said...

Are these pics at your parents' new house? Looks so pretty. Drake loves pumpkin pie too! Love Zeke's sweater and Nissa's outfit too!

The Simmons Family said...

I love all the pictures! Seeing Zeke taste that pie is so adorable. Pumpkin pie is my favorite! We definately pigged out on Thanksgiving... I love being a glutton at least one day a year.
You are such a gorgeous family!