Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!

So I haven't been able to post about Christmas and the Holidays yet because I got a new camera and haven't hooked it up to my computer yet and my computer monitor is dying on me. I will post pictures once I get everything working and possibly when I get a new monitor.

Christmas was wonderful. It is such a different experience when you finally have kids of your own. Zeke loved his presents, well eating the wrapping paper was his favorite. He got a dump truck that he can push and walk behind but he doesn't really have a desire to walk just yet.

We had a Christmas Eve party at my Grandma's house and we had a delicious Finnish dinner then Santa came and brought all of the kids lots of presents. Zeke loved Santa Claus he just sat on his lap and played and pointed to his beard. We were getting a family picture and Zeke pulled off Santa's hat which was attached to his wig. It was pretty funny.

On Christmas Day we opened presents and my sweet husband got me a camera! I lost my little camera about a week before Christmas and was pretty sad that I wouldn't be able to take pictures of Zeke's first Christmas. I have always wanted a digital SLR and I am so excited to learn how to use it better. Thanks Brandon.

After we opened presents we headed to the Butterfield household to talk to Ben who is in Mexico serving a mission. Sadly we missed talking to him by 5 minutes because of the very snowy wet roads. We then went to my parents house and got stuck on their lane so my dad had to get his little bobcat out and move all of the snow. It was quite the adventure driving in the snow storm!

It was a great Christmas and I am looking forward to more great Christmas memories!

1 comment:

M+J=K3+E said...

I too got a digital SLR. There a free classes offered here in SLC at www.pictureline.com I am excited and taking classes for my camera and general photography in a few weeks. Have fun and good luck learning to use it.