So I have been putting this off for a little while, this is my 2nd time getting tagged to do this but I just haven't yet. I don't know why I kept putting this off because this has been the easiest tag I have ever done. I got tagged to post the 4th picture that is in my 4th folder. This is the day after Zeke was born when we were still at the hospital. He had little claws when he was born and his temperature was always low so they had to put him under the little heating thing and he would always scratch his little face because he had to be naked. What a cute little guy!
I love you Zeke!
I am going to tag Elissa, Meredith, Nicole, and whoever else wants to!
2 comments:
Love this picture! He is such a cute baby and so sweet. Love him! Fun seeing you guys last night. The time it's a movie we ALL agree on all the babies go crazy! Go figure :)
hey you!Yeah for blogs!!! I miss seeing you and Zeke every week!Sad!!!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment