The other day the weather was so nice so I decided to take Zeke outside to play in the leaves. He loved it except for I think he loved eating them more!
He was so happy to be outside playing. I think he sometimes gets bored inside the house
So I was at my mom's house and Zeke was crawling around and he decided to take a shortcut and crawl through all of the chairs. He had so much fun and he would crawl through them every time he passed them. Zeke is such a busy little body. I am usually exhausted by the end of the day just from chasing him around.

It was pretty cute to watch him. At times his entire body was only touching the chairs and not the ground.
He made it!

My mom's kitchen is almost finished but there are a few cabinets that aren't quite finished. Zeke had a great time crawling into the cabinets. He is such a silly little boy.

5 comments:
Too cute! I love the picture of him crawling and you see his little behind. He is such a handsome little guy. We sure love him!
Oh Alex! He is such a love! You need to bring him in for an Infantsee so we can see him again!!
He looks so stinkin' cute in the leaves! I could kiss his little face off! How are you guys this week? I'm going to my Grandma's for Thanksgiving next week and I'm planning to be home Friday. So I told Grant no one is allowed to watch Hancock and we can watch it Saturday night. Oh and I was going to see if I can borrow your pack n go for the trip??
PS I tagged ya, 4th folder 4th photo
Zeke is such a cutie! It was fun getting to know you better the other day! Did you get the magnetic clips that I left on your porch yesterday?
Angie
Post a Comment