Monday, July 28, 2008

First Trip to the Zoo!

Brandon had a day off so I thought it would be fun if we went to the Hogle Zoo as a family. It was a lot of fun and Zeke liked looking at the animals that moved around. He had absolutley no interest in the animals that just sat there, they had to be moving around for him to notice them. I love the zoo and I love to see all of the animals. It was really fun to see the Ghost of the Bayou, AKA the white alligator. Here is a little scrap book page that I put together with some pictures from Zeke's first trip to the Zoo.

4 comments:

Elissa said...

So cute! You are so creative with scrapbooking. I absolutely love the page. Zeke is so cute, and we can't wait to see him. One more day!

Natalie said...

I bet he loved to see the animals. And that scrapbook page is sooo cute. Wish I could click on it to make it bigger. Really really cute tho!

Meredith said...

Your scrap book pages all look so cute!! Maybe I should learn... You guys are adorable!

Natalie said...

Alex thank you so much for dinner the other night, you are such a good cook! I should get some recipes from ya! You are always so thoughtful and sweet. And I am in love w/ the clothes u got Drake for his bday. So glad u guys were at the party!