I have been such a slacker at posting things lately. Partly because I had to teach a Relief Society lesson on Sunday so that is what I was constantly working on for 2 weeks. It is such a relief to have it done and over with.
Brandon's sister Mandi and her husband Blake live in Virginia while Blake is going to Med school. On the 4th they came to town and stayed until the 19th. It was so fun to see them especially because this was their first time seeing Zeke in person.
Aunt Mandi and Zeke at the 4th of July BBQ
We all went out to lunch before Mandi and Blake left town.
From left to right: Blake, Ben, Marie and Zeke, Me, Brandon, Mandi and Macy.
Zeke is wearing Uncle Ben's cool purple sunglasses. Isn't he so cute?
This is a picture of Zeke from the 4th of July. He was always sleeping, even during the fireworks. I thought this picture was so sweet of him, Brandon was holding him on his lap while doing something on the computer and Zeke just couldn't seem to keep his eyes open. I think it is so cute when he sleeps because he always looks so happy and pleasant.
2 comments:
Oh, Zeke is getting so big! I love the picture of him sleeping. It is so precious. I can't wait to see you guys next week. It will be so much fun.
Zeke is so cute! Love those sunglasses!
Post a Comment