I am loving digital scrapbooking. It is so fun to do and I couldn't wait to scrapbook this cute picture of my Zeke. I was so excited when I got such a good picture of Zeke's adorable smile. I just think that it is the cutest thing in the world! Zeke is such a happy baby. I am the luckiest mom in the world. I love being a mom and I love my Zeke.
5 comments:
Cute picture of Zeke! Don't you love it when you get the perfect shot?
Oh Alex, that is the cutest picture. I love his toothless smile. So adorable.
Alex I found you! Zeke is so cute! I hope everything is going well! Meg
Another really cute page! Love this pic of the boy! Such a sweet little face
So glad you came over to watch Penelope, it was a cute movie!
Post a Comment