The other day he was actually opening up his mouth to let her put it in. While she tried to put the binky in Zeke just stared at her, it was so sweet. Although she put it in upside down she was so proud and happy with what she had done. She is going to be such a good mommy when she grows up and she is such a good cousin to Zeke!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Nissa the little Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so precious. Nissa sure does love Zeke. She adores him and would do anything for him. Darling pictures. I want copies. :) love you guys
That is soooo sweet! How fun to have another little cousin!
Those pictures are so sweet. I bet they will be little friends when Zeke is a bit older. Very very cute. (I hope Drake will be a good helper, too)
Post a Comment