Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We love our little Zeke!

This is our precious little Zeke hooked up to electrodes. He is getting an ABR test which is a test to check his hearing. He had to be sleep deprived during the test so he would sleep the entire time. This was his second test and he did such a good job.

It is pretty funny to see a sleep deprived baby get loopy and get the giggles. Zeke is such a blessing in our lives and we wouldn't trade him for anything. He is such a happy, easy going baby. He does have severe to profound hearing loss so we are going to get him some cute little hearing aids and we are going to learn sign language.


6 comments:

Meredith said...

Alex- I know you are just the best mom ever. I love reading your posts and about how much you guys adore little Zeke. What a lucky little guy to have such a great family! that's great you're learing sign language... In fall I'm starting school to be a Sign Language interpreter! =D

Anonymous said...

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful grandbaby who has such a wonderful mom. I love you guys.

Natalie said...

Ok, that post made me tear up a little... You are the sweetest little mama. You and Brandon are such good parents and I think u are amazing. We love little Zeke.

Natalie said...

Hey girlie, I tagged you. Look at my blog to see what you have to do:)

The Simmons Family said...

Alex, you are such a sweet Mom! I just love all the pictures of you guys. You're such a cute family!

Elissa said...

What a sweet boy! He is so precious. We sure love you guys!