Zeke had a very long day and didn't get any of his usual naps so any chance he got he would try to sleep. Thank you mom for making such a beautiful blessing outfit, Zeke looked so cute in it.
Here is a picture of Zeke and I with my mom, my sister Elissa with her baby Nissa and my sister Victoria.
Our Friends
3 comments:
That was the nicest day, Alex. And everything turned out so perfect. All the food you guys made was SOOO good! Zeke looked so stinkin' cute, I loved his bare feet. And Brandon gave the sweetest blessing. So glad we could be there!
ALEX! He is so precious! you have to bring him in one of these days!(tues amy is there too)
Hope you are doing well.
Oh! and I just barely went to the NPS store, and I am in love lol
Hi guys! Zeke looks so cute in his blessing outfit. I'm sorry we missed it but I guess that is the beauty of blogs huh? :) What a fun day! Hey, I changed my blog address to bradiandbobby.blogspot so you might want to update your link! Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment