Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Summer 2011


Time for some catch up! I just got a new computer because my computer was old and slower then slow! I sat down to blog  multiple times and gave up because it took an hour or more to download the pictures!

 I can't believe how fast time has gone.  My posts will be a little out of order because I still need to transfer some of my pictures from my old computer to my new one, but this is like my journal to keep record of what has gone on in our busy life so whatever I can post is great for me!


My little thumb sucker! She loves her thumbs. The pink on her head is from little cousin Kat who had been coloring with chalk.

Okay so I wrote this when my baby was a thumbsucker. Ever since she got teeth she has not liked her thumb as much.  She will still chew on her fingers but won't self-soothe herself like she use to.  Once she hit 6 months and got her bottom 2 teeth and decided she didn't like her thumb as much, she stopped sleeping through the night.  She was sleeping like 10-12 hours but I think it is because she wouldn't suck her thumb to go back to sleep that she started waking up wanting to eat.  Finally now at 9 months with 6 teeth she is sleeping through the night again.  It was hard work.  I had to let her cry herself to sleep! It was so hard for me to listen to her scream for an hour or more until she got sleepy again and would fall asleep.



Nissa and Zeke making silly faces! It was so fun to see my sister and her kids for the entire month of July. Nissa and Zeke sure love each other and sure are silly together! I told them to smile and these are the faces they both gave me.




Kristiina and Zeke being my little models for our owl hats.  My mom and I made hats for the Oh Sweet Sadie! Boutique in Daybreak. We were very busy sewing lots of hats.  We actually made close to 350 hats to sell and sold almost all of them.  We did 2 of the Oh Sweet Sadie Boutiques and 2 Holiday Markets at Wheeler Farm! It was a lot of work but so fun and worth it!

(Sorry I can't figure out how to turn it.) 
Kristiina has been around owl hats for so long that she absolutely loves them! She doesn't love wearing them but she loves holding them and eating them. She laughs at anyone who is wearing one and thinks it is so funny!

My cute Zeke! He loves to wear hats now and hats leaving home without his owl hat! When we were making hats we would always have Zeke try them on. He got to the point where he was so sick of trying on hats that when we would say Zeke come here, he would run away yelling, "no more owl hats on my head!"

My Sweet Kristiina- 5 1/2 months old! She is the sweetest, happiest little girl!



Zeke collected eggs from Mumma's chickens. I asked Zeke what he had in his hands and he looked up and saw the camera and said, "Cheese." He is so funny!





Enjoying the slip-n-slide at mumma's house. He was hesitant at first to go on it but ended up loving every moment!


Man I miss those warm summer days!


Kristiina enjoying the beach at Bear Lake! It was so fun and perfect weather. We went with my family and it was so much fun.  Zeke loved the lake and loved going on the boat and the tube. When the rest of my pictures get transferred I will post some pics of Zeke on the tube!

Kristiina loves food! This is one of the first times I gave her rice cereal! To say she liked it is an understatement! She loved it! Notice when the spoon wasn't in her mouth? She would yell and get very upset! She still loves food and eats pretty much anything I give to her! She is a very good eater and isn't really picky! Although she is a very distracted eater.  If there is anything going on she has to stop and check it out. So it makes it a slow process sometimes!


While Elissa was in town we got cousin pictures done! They turned out so cute!

No comments: