Friday, December 11, 2009

Man in Tights, Family Pics and a Wedding

Brandon and I were asked if we would dance in our ward play in November. I said yes and so that meant that Brandon had to dance with me. Brandon was such a good sport about it, he even asked if he could wear tights! We were the evil, worldly castle dwellers who ate, drank and were merry! I know the picture is blurry but it is because the lighting wasn't very good in the church gym.I've wanted to get some family pictures done for a really long time so I asked our friends Jeniece and Taylor if they would take them for us. Thanks Taylor and Jeniece!








Last Saturday my sister Victoria got married! She was such a beautiful bride and had such a handsome groom. Congrats Victoria and Matt!





3 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Cute pictures. Tell Victoria congrats!

The Hiatt's said...

Your little Zeke is so adorable. I liked the pictures! I miss you! Congrats to Victoria!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing at the pic of Brandon in tights, LOL. So funny... And I love your family pics, they turned out so good:)