Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sometimes don't you just want to...

I just had to post this picture because I love it! I wanted to take a few pictures of Zeke while it was still warm a couple of weeks ago and he just was not in a happy mood. I took his binky out of his mouth and started capturing the moment! This is totally how I feel today because I woke up to snow. I am not ready for snow it is still fall, I love fall and am not ready for it to be over. I love snow but only for a little while and I am not ready for snow yet.
Anyway, nothing much has happened around here lately except Zeke said his first word last week! I was in the kitchen and something dropped on the floor and Zeke put his hands on his cheeks and said "UH-OH" He now says it for everything.

6 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

That's great. I bet you were so excited.

Miss Kat's Parents said...

That's not nothing! Woo Hoo!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, I love that picture! It made me laugh. That's AWESOME that Zeke said his first word! That's so exciting. What a cutie.

Jacque said...

Oh how cute! He is funny. I am so happy he is hearing and speaking Alex!
You're a wonderful Mama.

The Brights said...

Way to go Zeke!

Love the picture - how funny!

The Hiatt's said...

I hate the snow too!!! I know how you feel. That is awesome that Zeke started to talk a little. HOw exciting! miss you girl