Zeke loves watching Pingu. We found it on Netflix and he has been hooked! Pingu was the inspiration for Zeke's costume this year. At first Zeke hated the costume because it had the hood, but after we would put it on we would let him watch Pingu and he realized that it was him. After I put the eyes on his costume he really liked his costume and didn't want to take it off. The way I made the feet on the costume made it look like he was really waddling like a little penguin. It was kind of an optical illusion!





8 comments:
Very cute!
I love the costume!
that is sooo cute!
Such a cute penguin. Love it!!
my goodness, that is the cutest costume! way to go!
That costume is darling! You made it!? You crafty little thing, you!!
That's so cute that he's all about penguins right now! I wish I could have seen his costume in person on Halloween, but I've never seen the boys more exhausted! Looks like you guys had a fun night though. And thanks again for my bday present, I love it. You are such a sweet friend:)
HA He is so Cute! I love the little penguin on the skateboard! I saw you guys in the paper. I hope all is well
Post a Comment