Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HaPpY BirThDaY SiStEr!!!!


I just wanted to wish my oldest sister Elissa a HapPY BiRthDaY! She has been the best big sister ever! Some reasons I love her:


  • She is such a great example to me.
  • She has always been so generous and selfless, even if she can't afford to.
  • She is a wonderful mother to her little girl Nissa
  • She is my best friend.
  • She is Beautiful
  • She is smart
  • She is Funny
  • She is a Beautiful dancer
  • She is patient
  • She is loving
  • She is caring
  • She is sweet
  • She is and always will be there for me
  • She is the awesomest, best, greatest big sister anyone could ask for!

The list could go on and on. I love you Elissa and am so happy you are my sister and best friend.

3 comments:

Elissa said...

You are so sweet. Thank you so much! I love you and am so grateful that you are my sister. You are my best friend!!!

xXx said...

Alex - Is that you and your sister!? Zeke looks EXACTLY like you! :)

Natalie said...

Sisters are the best! Love that pic of you two:)