I know I am about a week and a half late at posting about Zeke's birthday. I can't believe my little baby is an entire year. We have had many laughs, tears, and learning this first year. Zeke is my pride and joy. He is such a happy and easy going baby. He has had many accomplishments this year like rolling over, crawling and almost walking, and learning how to sign. I am so proud of my little guy and love him so much. We had 2 birthday parties for him, one with my family and one with Brandon's family. They were both great. Zeke loved opening his presents and loved when we signed and sang happy birthday to him. He got such a big smile on his face when we signed happy birthday. He absolutely loved digging into his cake. He had a blue spider cake and a green spider cake. He was an absolute mess when he got done destroying his cakes that we put him directly in the bath. I love you Zeke, Happy Birthday.









7 comments:
Yea for birthdays!! I actually was thinking about you guys the other day cuz I remember when you came to my reception all cute and pregnant and told me you were going to have him the next day! Time flies!! He's such a cutie!
Happy Birthday Zeke! He is so sweet. I loved seeing you guys the other night! That spider cake is so adorable! Looks like he loved it.
Happy Birthday Zekey!!! We sure love you, Zeke. What a fun birthday party. I loved how he loved his cake. What a little stud.
Too cute. LOVE the cake pictures! I can't believe he is already one. How time flies!!!
He is so dang cute.
Love you
Congrats on the house.
where is it?
tell me when we can come visit? Need help? boxes?
let me know.
luv ya
H
As usual, I've looked at this post more than once and never commented. Zeke's party was so fun. And that cake was so good! We need to get together, it seems like it's been forever!
Post a Comment