Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Syd the prefect cat!

Zeke loves animals especially cats. He always wants to pet our cats and give them kisses. He is lucky because our cat Syd loves attention and is so gentle with Zeke. Zeke will sit on Syd and pat him and pull his tail and Syd will just lay there and take all the abuse. Syd is such a loving cat and I am so grateful that he is so gentle with Zeke. Our other cat Typsie runs at the sight of Zeke. Sometimes we have to tell Syd to run so he doesn't get attacked by Zeke. Here is Zeke sitting on Syd, he even started bouncing up and down on him.Zeke will give Syd a hug and just lay his head on him for a pretty long time.


Zeke loves Syd!


Well some other news is Brandon and I are going to be homeowners! We finally found a house in Herriman. It will be nice because Brandon will be like 2 miles from his work which will save on gas. I love the area, it is really nice and there are a lot of parks nearby even a splash park which Zeke will love in the summer. We will probably be closing in the middle of March but we have to paint and put new carpet in so we will hopefully be in there by the beginning of April!

13 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Congrats on the new house. That is so exciting! It looks real cute!

The Boren Fam said...

Alex, I'm glad my mom gave you my blog it is fun to see you and your family. Your son is such a cutie. We should definitely get together and let them play. I think it's crazy that we ended up having our kids so close together in age.

Natalie said...

That is so funny he was bouncing up and down on the cat! Cute pics! And I'm so glad you posted a pic of the new house, it is gorgeous, can't wait to see the inside!

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! And Zeke looks so cute with the cat!

Amy J said...

how awesome! love it!

M+J=K3+E said...

Such a cute house. I love it and that water park is AWESOME. Congrats!!

M+J=K3+E said...

Such a cute house. I love it and that water park is AWESOME. Congrats!!

Elissa said...

Oh, Zeke looks so cute. What a good cat to take all that abuse. I am so excited for you to be in a house, you will have so much fun. That waterpark will be especially fun this summer since we won't have a pool. :( Love ya!

xXx said...

Congrats on the house!
I love the pic of him sitting on the cat!! My little sister did that ALL THE TIME to our cat, when she was a baby LOL
SOOO cute. Hes getting so big!

Meredith said...

Those pictures are so stinkin' cute. And I love the house! It looks really nice! Congrats!

Paul/Heather said...

So what street is this off of? I am dying to know how close you will be to me.....F U N !!!!

Grant said...

Don't let Peta or whatever animal rights people see that picture. They'll come sit and bounce on you. Be afraid, they're fat, they have nothing better to do than sit around and watch the animal channel.

Angie said...

Congratulations!!! I love that park you're talking about. Those pictures of Zeke with Syd are sooo cute!!