Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Disneyland!

My mom and dad invited us to Disneyland for a family vacation and we had so much fun. It was Zeke's first time so he got a 1st visit button. Zeke was such a good baby to take to Disneyland. He would sit in his stroller and not complain and when he was tired he would just fall asleep without complaining. He went on some fun rides like Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Light Year, Snow White, Finding Nemo, Peter Pan.

Here is a picture of Zeke with his 1st visit button.


We rented a bus! Okay not really but it felt like a bus because it was so big! We wanted to all drive together and since there were 10 of us we were lucky to get a big van.



My mom, dad, Elissa, Gabi, Nissa and Zeke waiting in line for the Nemo ride.


Zeke loved the Nemo ride he just stared out the little window at the all the fish and water, he especially loved all the bubbles!Zeke too tired to finish his bottle! Isn't he sweet? Zeke and I waiting in line for Nemo.
My sisters! Elissa, Victoria, Gabi and I.
Zeke in his Mickey hat. He would only wear it when he was asleep!
Mickey and Minnie. Zeke really liked Mickey Mouse!



Victoria and I with Goofy





5 comments:

Meredith said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that you rented a big van to all drive together. That's awesome!

M+J=K3+E said...

Too cute, too fun. I am jealous. Glad you had a great time!

Elissa said...

cute pictures! I want copies! Zeke looks adorable, as always. It was such a fun vacation, I love Disneyland!

Natalie said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Maybe next fall we will take the boys, I would love it. I love all the pics, you look so pretty. And I LOVE Zeke's hat. He gets cuter everytime I see him! Glad u had fun!

M+J=K3+E said...

So sorry I didn't stay and visit more with you last night. I felt so crummy. Hope you had fun and got some cute things done :)