Thursday, October 2, 2008
MILK!
This is going to be a quick post but I just thought that I would let everyone know that Zeke did his very first sign. On Sunday I made Zeke a bottle of milk and Brandon and I were both doing the sign for milk asking Zeke if he wanted it. Well he got a big smile on his face and signed milk! Hooray! 8 months and he already signed his first word. I am so happy, I love being a mom! I am so happy that Brandon was able to see it with me. Zeke also does the sign for dog but I don't know if he knows what it means because he does it all the time when there are no dogs around, but I guess it could be because he wants to see a dog. The sign for dog is patting your leg with your hand a couple of times so it is a pretty easy sign to do. Anyway, hooray for milk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEA!!!! That's awesome! It's amazing he can do that at 8 months. SO COOL! =D
Yea for Zeke! That is so exciting. We love you guys!
Hey Cuz!
I found your blog through Danette. Your little Zeke is such a doll!!! I see so much of Brandon, but quite a bit of you too! How awesome that he made his first sign! He definitely is a very special baby and got sent to some very special parents! What a doll!
~Jonni Johanson Andersen~
Hooray Zeke! He is precious
Post a Comment