Zeke's Uncle Ben left to the MTC for his mission last Wednesday. He is going to the Merida, Mexico. Ben sure loves Zeke and we all love him too. We will miss you Uncle Ben!
Zeke sure is growing up really fast. It seems like in just a week he started crawling, climbing and making messes. I put him on the floor in his room while I was changing his sheets one night and I looked down and he had pulled himself up to his basket of toys to see what he could find. Zeke also likes the laundry baskets when I do laundry because he likes to pull himself in the basket of clothes.
He is so CUTE and he is looking more and more like his dad each week.
Did I mention making messes? I had just cleaned up all the DVDs and Zeke managed to crawl over and pull them all out. I learned that I should just leave them a mess until he goes to bed or else I am cleaning them up over and over. Brandon on the other hand cleans them up after he makes a mess and 2 minutes after he gets done cleaning them Zeke is pulling them off the shelf.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness! He is so darling. He is all over the place. I love the PJ's :)
Post a Comment