Wednesday, September 19, 2012

18 Months!

This sweet little thing is 18 months! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Kristiina is such a sweet girl and we just love having her be a part of our family.
At 18 months Kristiina is talking up a storm! She says a lot of words and it is so cute! If you ask her a question she usually answers with "I do." In the morning she wakes up and says she wants, "nana" and even during Sunday School at church she saw a picture of a banana in a book and started crying saying, "want nana." She will walk around the house yelling "Z" when she is looking for Zeke. She says Mom, Dad, Meow, woof, milk, Cheese, hot, animal, Elmo, hat, shoes, hide, bath, back pack, eyes, and bath
She still loves to eat and will usually always try new things. She usually eats more then Zeke. :) Her favorite things to eat are Mac and Cheese, yogurt, bananas, pastas, potatoes, peaches, grapes, and toast.
She loves baby dolls and loves to give them kisses. Which is funny because she is pretty stingy when it comes to kisses for anyone else. I am lucky to get 1 kiss a day. She loves giving my tummy kisses though because it is big and there's a baby in it. I don't know if she quite understands that there is going to be a baby in the house in 7 weeks or less, and she is most likely going to have a hard time because she still is a baby.
This girl LOVES water. She is such a water baby. She usually wants a shower every single day and loves to just stand under the warm water. Which I think is kind of weird because usually kids hate getting water in their eyes but not her. When we went to Bear Lake this summer she would just lay in the water kicking her feet and she had the time of her life, she was in heaven!

1 comment:

Victoria Edwards said...

She is so stinking cute!! I love Kristiinky! Dont forget that she also says the word Dinosaur!