Thursday, September 29, 2011

We are still alive!

 Forgive me for not posting in a long time, it's been over 3 months! I have lots to update and lots of pictures. We have had such a busy fun summer and I am sad it is over. I have been without the internet on my computer because we moved it off of my kitchen counter to a little desk and it hasn't been hooked up yet! I finally have internet and a lot of catching up to do. It might take a few posts to get our summer and September all updated. I will start with June:



Zeke sure loves his little sister. He can never get enough of her and he loves being funny with her
                               

Mumma with Zeke and Kristiina.  I can't believe how little Kristiina looks and how much hair she had. They grow up way too fast!



Papa got a new basketball hoop, Zeke practicing his slam dunks. 


Uncle Christian teaching Zeke how to play!


So we were all sitting inside, Zeke comes in stands by the door and says  "I need your keys, I moobe (move) your car." It was pretty funny because he was really serious. In Victoria's car getting ready to move it so he could play basketball.
Aunt Victoria helping Zeke move the car.

In June, Mandi, Blake and Kennedy were in town so we got Butterfield Family pictures Since we haven't had any since I was pregnant with Zeke.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I'm glad you got some pictures up. I miss those kids!!

Elissa said...

Darling pictures, beautiful kids, and you look stunning in the last picture. You're gorgeous! Love ya! And those sweet babies.