Zeke is really speaking well and it is fun to hear him say funny things. I thought I would write them down so I wouldn't forget them...
There is a little neighbor boy that Zeke loves to play with and one day after school Zeke wanted to play with him but he was in his house. Zeke stood on our porch facing his house and started yelling, "Caden, come play with Zekey!" over and over again. It was so funny. I had to try to explain to him that Caden was in his house and couldn't hear him.
Zeke was sick this last week and he had to miss school one day. He went potty and he was talking about school and I told him he couldn't go because he had sick poopies and he was sick and we didn't want him to get his friends at school sick. A little later he was talking and telling me, "No school today, shoot." I responded back saying. "yep there is no school today for Zekey, you are sick." He looked at me with a funny face and said, "Zekey not sick, Poopies sick."
We were in the car and Zeke was playing with his plastic cell phone and I turned around to talk to him and he looked up at me and put his finger up and said, "one minute, I'm texting!" Oh dear, I better watch what I say because he probably got that from me. (He wanted to play with my phone once and I told him one minute I am texting and to let me finish.)
It was Sunday and we were visiting Grandparents. It was getting really late and I told Zeke we needed to leave so he could go to sleep because he had school in the morning. He looked at me and said, "Zekey sick, no school tomorrow." He didn't want to leave and go to bed so he thought if he told me he was sick he wouldn't have to leave grandma's house. Isn't 3 a little young for him to be telling me he is sick to miss school?
Zeke is such a funny kid and I love hearing him speak and say funny things!
3 comments:
haha!!! Those are priceless. love the phone one, for sure!!!!
He is so funny!!
Hahahaha love it! Little kids are so much smarter then we give them credit for! Love the poopies one!
Post a Comment