We are so happy that our sweet Kristiina is here. She is perfect and we are all so in love with her. The delivery went fantastically. My water broke around 9 pm on Monday night and we arrived at the hospital around 10. By the time we got to the hospital my contractions started getting stronger and about 5 minutes apart. I got an epidural around 1:00-1:30 and was ready to have this little girl by 2:15 but had to wait for my doctor to get to the hospital. I only had to push for about 5 minutes and at 2:50 a.m. we saw our little one who was ready to be snuggled and loved.
After about 6 hours of labor I finally got to hold my little girl. I love looking at this little bundle who was just sent from heaven, it is such an incredible feeling.
Zeke was so excited to meet his little sister and was grinning from ear to ear after he saw her for the first time. He is such a proud and a wonderful big brother. He is very helpful and always giving kisses and hugs. When he gets home from school the first thing he does is ask where sister is so he can give her kisses.
| 1 week old. First real bath. She hated it and still hates baths and being naked as well as getting dressed, and diaper changes. |
![]() |
| 2 weeks old My babies love to smile the day they are born. Kristiina smiles all the time especially after she eats and burps. She also giggles/laughs all the time. So sweet. |
At her 2 week appointment she had gained almost 1 lbs. since we left the hospital. She was 6 lbs. 11 oz. when we left the hospital and was 7 lbs. 10.5 oz at her appointment! She is such a good eater which makes it nice and easy on mommy. She eats every 3 1/2-4 hours and sleeps 5 hours at a time during the night. She is a very good baby!
![]() |
| 3 weeks old. We love all of her hair and she has funny cowlicks that make her hair stick up in the middle in a little fo-hawk. |
I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old. Happy 3 weeks baby girl, you are very loved and are so excited you are part of our family!












5 comments:
Congrats, Alex!!! She's beautiful! What a fun good brother Zeke is!!!
She is beautiful! Love how excited zeke is with her. So sweet!
She is sooo cute! Congrats! I love how big her eyes are and her hair. Oh, I love her hair.
She is gorgeous! Love that blue bow.
CONGRATS!!
Wow - I really need to do a better job at keeping up with you all!
Congratulations!! What a beauty!
Z must be in love!
Post a Comment