Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Surgery Week!

I can't believe my sweet Zeke is getting his 2nd Cochlear Implant Surgery this week! It doesn't feel real yet. I feel like this surgery snuck up on us way too fast! I hope and pray that everything goes well and as planned. I will keep everyone updated on how his surgery goes, so until then enjoy some cute pictures of my little man.  The picture below is my favorite! Zeke was running towards me making a scary noise as I was taking the picture! Silly boy!



6 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahh...what a handsome little boy!! Good luck with the surgery!

Victoria Edwards said...

I have the most Adorable Nephew ever!!

The Brights said...

Cute pictures!

We'll be checking in on you all in the week to come. Prayers for an uneventful surgery and a super quick recovery!

Exciting!

Mindy said...

Yay!! I am so excited for cute little Zeke to become bilateral! Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad surgery went well! And Zeke can sit in my car any time! Love you guys! mom aka mumma

xXx said...

He is such a cutie, Alex! I love your updates :) Glad the surgery went well!