Later we had a hot dog cook off with the Butterfield's and their neighbors. It was pretty fun. That night we had a BBQ with my family and it was really yummy. Zeke loves puppies and my sister has 2 Pomeranian dogs and my parents have 1. Zeke and Nissa managed to get all 3 of them in the wagon to go for a ride. He was so happy and content just sitting with the dogs.
Usually on Memorial Day we would go swimming in my parent's pool but since it isn't finished yet Gabi decided to fill it with water and play in the mud.
Zeke wanted to get in too but he didn't want to get dirty, but Gabi picked him up and he was pretty upset about it. I think this picture is so funny! He was not happy to be all muddy! It was a busy but fun day, there is nothing better then spending time with family and those you love.
We were so happy to be able to spend a few weeks with Elissa and her cute girls. Zeke and Nissi just love each other and have so much fun with each other.
Baby Katharine and I. She is just the sweetest little angel. She is such a good baby and just so cute!
My sisters and I the day Elissa and her girls had to go back home. It was a sad day when she had to go home. Zeke even screamed that Nissi had to go.







4 comments:
You made me cry. I wish I were home again. We had so much fun seeing you guys. I love the picture of Nissi kissing Zeke. So cute! Love ya!
You girls are so cute in that last picture. Your parents must LOVE all four of you together.
I love family memories! Thank you for all being here to make them!
Man, I absolutely love the picture of Zeke all muddy. I think you need to frame that one. He's such a ham!
Post a Comment