So I finally uploaded all my pictures from my camera to the computer. Zeke is such a fast learner when it comes to ASL. He learns at least 1 new sign a week or every two weeks. His newest signs are bath, baby, and one that looks like he is doing the sign for duck but I have no idea what he is trying to sign. He watches baby signing time with cousin Nissa who loves doing the sign for baby, I didn't even teach him the sign for baby! He does a total of about 12 signs and he isn't even a year yet. I am so proud and happy for my little boy. He is so smart! Well here are some pictures to update you!
Zeke got a dump truck for Christmas that he walks around with and collects his blocks and other toys.



Zeke got a dump truck for Christmas that he walks around with and collects his blocks and other toys.

Zeke went to a birthday party at a fire station and really liked the fire truck!

Zeke loves to spend time with Grandpa outside petting Gabi's Miniature Horse, Bella.

Uncle Macy left for his mission to Peru on Wednesday. We will miss you Macy.

I had just put all of Zeke's wipes in the drawer under his crib and I left the room for no more then a minute and he had pulled out the drawer, climbed in and threw out all the wipes. After throwing them out he started putting them back in. When he saw me he knew that he was doing something naughty! It was really funny.
3 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! He is such a smart boy. I love the picture of Zeke with Dad. Its precious.
I still have a job! Thanks for the comment. It's comments that keep my blog alive. I think we should be friends all the time. Sorry I didn't go over to the friends party, I was doing brakes forever.
Oh, lets be friends soon so Zeke can have his birthday present.
Post a Comment