Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins!

For family night this week we carved pumpkins with our friends, Grant and Natalie and their two boys. It was a lot of fun. We decided to try something a little bit different while carving our pumpkins so we used some power tools. Zeke didn't know what to think about the slimey pumpkin seeds, but I think he enjoyed himself. He really liked eating the top of his pumpkin.Brandon using the saw to cut open his pumpkin!

The finished result!

4 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Alex, look how good those pumkins look! I love the little Zeke one, so cute! You guys are so artistic. There is so much satisfaction in carving pumpkins... I dunno what it is.
PS... I love your new template.

The Simmons Family said...

PS that is funny Brandon used a saw to cut his pumpkin open. Yehaw... git er done!

Elissa said...

What cute pictures of Zeke! I loved carving with Nissi for the first time. She was in awe! Zeke looked he was loving it. The picture of him licking it is hilarious. What a cutie!

Natalie said...

I'm so lame for not commenting yet. Your pumpkins turned out sooo cute, I'm jealous. And I never took pics of ours because we still haven't carved Drake's (grant was looking for a Lightning McQueen pattern) So anyway I wanted to take a pic with all 4 pumpkins but now Grant's werewolf looks pretty sad. Ah well, it was still so much fun. How are you guys? I miss ya, lets do something this weekend:)