I love Halloween and it was so fun to have a baby to make a costume for and get all dressed up. Zeke was our little Zebra for Halloween and he was so cute! Usually he hates hats on his head but he didn't mind his Zebra hat. We went Trick or Treating and he loved it, I think he loved it because we were outside. We went with cousin Nissa, Aunt Gabi, Aunt Elissa and Grandma, it was a lot of fun. Can't wait for next year. Last week we went to Boo at the Zoo and it was so crowded but Zeke loved looking at the Zebra's he was so intrigued!Zeke and mommyZeke enjoying a sucker! I had to give him something to keep him still while I took the pictures. :)
Zeke enjoying the Zebra's. I don't know why but he just stared at the Zebra's.
How ADORABLE!!! He looks so cute! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. I think that kids are the funnest part of Halloween and other holidays. It's fun to see them exited and getting into it. You both look great!
Soooo cute! I love the first picture. It is absolutely adorable. We had so much fun trick-or-treating with you and Zeke. Nissa sure loves Zeke. Can't wait till Disneyland.
Zeke looks so cute in his costume. Can't believe you made it!! So glad we got to hang out before you go to Disneyland (even tho we were kinda lame and just watched tv) Have a fun trip!!
Holy cow, SOOOO CUTE!!! That is such an adorable custume! Oh, and we really liked your idea of carving pumpkins with power tools, so we tried it. GOOD TIMES! =D
I like that you made the costume, but I'm sad you gave your boy a bow. He is going to kill you when he is old enough to know what you did to him. ha ha.
8 comments:
How ADORABLE!!! He looks so cute! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. I think that kids are the funnest part of Halloween and other holidays. It's fun to see them exited and getting into it. You both look great!
Soooo cute! I love the first picture. It is absolutely adorable. We had so much fun trick-or-treating with you and Zeke. Nissa sure loves Zeke. Can't wait till Disneyland.
Zeke looks so cute in his costume. Can't believe you made it!! So glad we got to hang out before you go to Disneyland (even tho we were kinda lame and just watched tv) Have a fun trip!!
Holy cow, SOOOO CUTE!!! That is such an adorable custume! Oh, and we really liked your idea of carving pumpkins with power tools, so we tried it. GOOD TIMES! =D
Hey Alex, this is Jenny from the ward. I found your blog through a friend of a friends :) He is too cute.
How cute! You made that? That is amazing!I don't dare make costumes since I spend more time unpicking than anything. I stick to blankets instead!
I like that you made the costume, but I'm sad you gave your boy a bow. He is going to kill you when he is old enough to know what you did to him. ha ha.
oh. before you say anything I guess I should say... yes I saw you tucked it in... but still.
Post a Comment