Zeke and I went to Denver to visit my sister and my niece for a few days. We had a lot of fun. We went shopping because Denver has excellent shopping and excellent sales. I don't really like shopping in Utah anymore because I think it is boring and overpriced compared to Denver. We went to the Denver Zoo which was really fun but really hot. My niece Nissa was so excited to see Zeke because she hasn't seen him in so long and she adores Zeke. Here is a picture of Zeke on his first airplane ride. I was really worried because of his ears because I thought he had an ear infection, but the Dr. told me he didn't. Well he did have an ear infection so I was pretty lucky he slept the entire time on the plane.
Here is a picture of Gabi and Zeke. This bear was so cute all curled up in the tree. The Denver Zoo's animals are a lot more fun then the Hogle Zoo's!
They had this bird cage where you could buy some nectar and feed it to the birds. It was so fun because the birds were so close. Some of the birds would fight though because they didn't want to share the nectar, as you can see the bird in the back wants some but the front bird won't let him have it.
By the end of the Zoo trip Zeke's hat had fallen over his face and he was fast asleep. He is such a good little guy.
6 comments:
Oh, I love the pictures! We were so happy that you came to visit. Thanks for coming. We had so much fun!
Hey Alex! It looks like you guys had fun. Z is sooo sweet! Has anyone ever told you that you look like Rachel McAdams? A few times when I have seen you I have thought that. Your hair is getting so long, I like it. You're such a beauty!
The Denver Zoo does look much nicer than the Hogle Zoo. Glad you had fun on your trip! How are the appointments with PIP going?
That last picture is so cute! Looks like you had a fun trip. I'm still so shocked of how good Zeke was w/ an ear infection, he is a sweetheart :)
Looks like fun. Zeke is adorable, as usual! =D
Hey Alex! I know Elissa gave me your blog address a while ago and I added it, but I am not very good at commenting! We do need to have a playdate! And Zeke is such an adorable little guy! Congrats on having such a cute kid! I hope everything is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment