I couldn't help myself while shopping at the mall when I saw this tie for Zeke. I thought that it was so cute. I was so excited for him to wear it on Sunday to church. He looks so much older and mature then just 6 1/2 months. He is my future little missionary!
Notice his little patch of hair on the top of his head! It is finally coming in, but he still looks bald.
3 comments:
What a stud!!! He looks adorable! I love the tie, and that cute, cute face.
You are right he does look so much older in this outfit, I'm loving that tie! Grant just told me that Zeke has chicken pox! Hope you guys are doin' ok, let us know if you need anything :)
That is so cute! He is getting so big! Where did you find that tie? It is so good lookin! I am the biggest shopper ever, whenever I see baby clothes for Drake or my niece Madeline I can not resist. Hope you and Brandon are doing well.
Post a Comment